DIY peeling machine for pine nuts
Many try to grow or collect pine nuts, given their high cost and pleasant taste. The problem may be cleansing the fruit of garbage, so it is recommended to use special equipment. This article will discuss how to create crushers and the most common methods for cleaning fruits.
Functions and principle of operation of cone crushers
- shock action.
The principle of operation is as follows: in devices with a simple movement of the cheeks, the latter is suspended on the axis. It performs rotational movements in a circle, which the eccentric shaft informs of. Cones begin to crush when the cheeks come together. If they hit each other, then the pieces of material fall down.
Did you know? In caves located in the USA, archaeologists discovered the remains of roasted pine nuts, which were hidden by the ancient Indians more than 2 thousand years ago.
In cases where the cones are smaller than the width of the exit slit, they fall out of the chamber. Subsequently, the cycle is repeated. In the cheeks with a simple movement, the nuts are crushed by crushing. This is due to the fact that on both sides there are crushing plates with corrugation.
The device consists of: 1 - power unit, 2 - flexible drive, 3 - shaft, 4 - bearings, 5 - loading funnel, 6 - conical threshing drum, 7 - whips, 8 - screw, 9 - threshing drum body, 10 - mesh drum fine fractions, 11 - a screw on the inner wall, 12 - a mesh drum for separating the seed fraction, 13 - a screw on the inside of the drum, 14 - a tray for collecting small fractions of nuts, 15 - a tray for collecting large fractions of nuts, 16 - discharge hole.
What are the machines for cleaning pine nuts
A huge amount of equipment is presented on the modern market, which is aimed at cleaning and preparing pine nuts. With their help, gardeners are much easier to clean the cones without much effort. Large enterprises install a huge number of devices called tape. Thanks to such facilities, nuts are prepared for sale without human help.
In large factories, the following devices are found:
- Machines aimed at calibrating the purified product by size. Within 1 hour, the equipment is able to process more than 150 kg of nuts. The cost of one car from 80 thousand rubles.
- Machines that are aimed at crushing cedar cones. The price of one machine starts from 100 thousand rubles. Within 1 hour, it can process 160-200 kg of products.
- Installations which carry out shell peeling. Productivity is high (from 70 kg / h), and the cost of the car starts from 100 thousand rubles.
- Machine tools that separate the film from the nut. The advantage of such equipment is that it does not deform products. Within 1 hour, the device passes about 600 g of cores through itself. The cost of equipment is not less than 140 thousand rubles.
- Devices that wash the kernels and fry them. Productivity reaches 40 kg of nuts in 1 hour. The price of mechanical equipment starts from 120 thousand rubles.
At home, they use simpler appliances. These include pliers, a hammer, a rolling pin or a garlic. Often used a clipper for pets or a meat grinder.
Video: How does the machine for processing pine cones
How to make a peeling machine with your own hands
- The advantages of homemade peeling include:
- low cost;
- the possibility of applying for personal purposes and for small businesses;
- compactness.Such machines take up little space, so they can be installed even in small rooms.
To make a harvester for processing pine nuts with your own hands, you need to prepare special materials, tools and draw a drawing. If all actions are carried out correctly, then the processing and cleaning of products with a manual apparatus will occur much faster.
Important! If necessary, you can take equipment with you to carry cones directly there. So you can avoid garbage in the house.
Scheme and drawing of the machine
Before proceeding with the production of a manual mill for nut kernels, it is necessary to make a drawing. If you do not know how to draw a diagram of the easel mechanism yourself, you can find a drawing on the Internet.
Most often, farmers make a peeling device according to the following drawing:
There is nothing complicated in it, if not rushing to understand the system. The figure shows all the necessary dimensions that you must take into account to create a cone crusher.
Necessary materials and tools
To create a device that will peel off cedar cones, you need the following materials:
- Steel (4 mm wide) to create the back wall.
- Corner made of steel, dimensions 2.5 × 2.5 cm in an amount of 4 pcs. With its help, a rack-rib will be made.
- Housing unit in the amount of 2 pcs.
- Ball bearing art. 205. It will take 2 pcs.
- Steel left axle shaft.
- Bolt category M10 in the amount of 8 pcs. He must have a hidden head.
- Nut art. M10 (8 pcs.).
- Screw M6 in the amount of 32 pcs.
- Side steel wall (4 mm wide). It will take 2 pcs.
- Huller, which is made of a metal rod (diameter 6 mm), in the amount of 54 pcs.
- A piece of steel pipe 25 cm long.
- Steel, 4 mm wide, in the amount of 2 pcs., To create a sidewall.
- Steel right axle shaft.
- A piece of pipe, 3 cm long, which will be required for the handle sleeve.
- Pin screw.
- A piece of pipe, 30 cm long, to create a shoulder arm.
- Steel handle, which is made from a 15-centimeter section of pipe.
- Handle axis
- The front wall, which is made of steel 4 mm wide.
Of the tools you will need a grinder, electric welding, a hacksaw for working on metal, a drill and a screwdriver. To facilitate the work, you can use a screwdriver. They replace the screwdriver.
For the manufacture of a threshing stone pine cones, the following steps are taken:
- Make a drum to which to peel the peel off. They need to be staggered.
- Weld the side panels to the drum and make a hole in the center.
- Make bearing assemblies.
- On the right half of the axis, install the handle with which the mechanism will start.
- Fabricate a sleeve, a grip arm, and a knurled handle.
- Flatten the lower part of the shoulder tube (length 30 cm). After that, make a hole 1.8 cm wide in it to fix the axis of the handle.
- Weld the hilt handle, sleeve and axle together.
- After making the drum, frame it with steel walls. They need to be connected with angles and screws with a hidden head.
- Install ball bearings, considering their location on the drawing.
- Weld the bolts in the side walls, put bearing assemblies on them and fix them with nuts.
If you want to make the structure easier to simplify operation, replace the steel elements with aluminum.
A simple way to clean with a sieve
Most often, at home, they clean the pine cones with a sieve. It can also be replaced with a round sieve. The diameter of the cells should be 6-7 mm, so that the cores do not fall through with the waste. Spread the fruit on a sieve, and spread a cloth or film at the bottom. Start shaking the sieve so that the cores hit its walls.
Did you know? Most cedar is venerated in Lebanon. They are depicted not only on the coat of arms of this country, but also on the flag and money.
Continue the procedure until the cones are cracked and nuts fall out from them. Sooner or later, all the garbage will be on the litter, and whole kernels will be inside the sieve. For more thorough cleaning, re-screen using a sieve with a hole diameter of 3 mm. This will get rid of even small debris.
Pine cones in the forest
There is a method for cleaning cones in the forest, which is less effective than other methods. Before dropping cedar fruits from a tree to the ground, it is necessary to lay a tarp underneath. When the cones fall, they will break from the impact. As a result, nuts will spill out. All that remains for you to do is collect the kernels, separating them from the garbage. Such cleaning is very time-consuming, because it will take a lot of time and patience.
So, now you know that for quick cleansing of pine cones you can use cone crushers. It is not necessary to buy expensive appliances, because you can do them yourself. Such winders will be more compact and easy to use.