Buckwheat flour with kefir for weight loss
Currently, thanks to the TV, the Internet and print media, you can learn about the many ways to lose weight. Various recipes, methods and menus of exotic products that contribute to weight loss are indicated. It is worth remembering that many of them can bring not only benefit, but harm, so you should take the food that the body is used to since childhood. For example - kefir and buckwheat.
Is it possible to lose weight with buckwheat flour with kefir
Buckwheat kefir drink is one of the easiest and most effective ways to lose weight. The milk ingredient is low in calories, despite the fact that it contains many amino acids, proteins and vegetable fats - important for the body.
Buckwheat flour, like cereals from this cereal, is rich in carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins, which the body usually cuts during a diet. It perfectly replaces many products with a high content of substances leading to overweight.
Did you know? According to studies by leading nutritionists, people with problems with the oral cavity and teeth get fat several times faster. This is due to disturbed food processes of the body and metabolism, as the food consumed is poorly digested.
The benefits and harms of buckwheat flour with kefir for weight loss
Both of these ingredients, used for weight loss, even individually will bring tangible results, it does not matter how and when to use them - in the morning, in the evening, on an empty stomach or after a meal.
- Kefir is useful for such properties as:
- Improving the microflora of the digestive system.
- Increased resistance to disease.
- Help with problems with constipation.
- Cleansing the body of toxins and slag formation.
- In turn, buckwheat flour:
- Lowers sugar and cholesterol.
- Helps metabolism.
- Improves and regulates the work of the esophagus and pancreas.
- Cleanses blood vessels.
- It removes toxic substances (including radionuclides) and increases the overall stamina of the body.
Taken together, these products have a beneficial effect on a losing weight person. They saturate the body with useful vitamins and nutrients that are lost due to the rejection of foods that contain many calories. This cocktail can harm people who are allergic to lactose or those whose body does not accept buckwheat products.
Important! Flour is used for this cocktail, as it is better absorbed. The body will need less time to digest food.
In the morning on an empty stomach
One way to lose weight is to take this drink every morning 30 minutes before or instead of eating. The effect will be visible already a week after the start of the diet, but you can continue it no more than 2 weeks. Then you should take a week break, and you can repeat the complex.
In the evening
Kefir with buckwheat can be used instead of dinner. The drink is quite satisfying and contains the right amount of useful elements, enough to replace the usual evening saturation of the body. But you can’t switch sharply to such a diet. Even if a person replaces his dinner with this cocktail, over the past day he should consume about 80% of the number of calories he is used to.
What can be the results of losing weight
If, in addition to taking this drink, abandoning unhealthy foods (fried, sweet, greasy), begin to play sports and eat healthy foods, then after 7-10 days, the result will be visible. The body when moving to a healthy lifestyle and nourishing buckwheat-kefir cocktail is cleared of harmful substances.There will be more energy and a feeling of lightness in the body. The skin on the face will become cleaner and fresher. With proper nutrition and constant use of these products, you can lose from 4 to 8 kg.
How to cook for weight loss
Start cooking this healthy product by purchasing the right ingredients. Buckwheat flour is rarely found in ordinary stores. It is worth looking for in places where they sell products for oriental cuisine. But similar stores are not in all cities, so flour can be prepared on their own.
To do this, you need to perform a number of simple steps:
- Get ordinary buckwheat.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry.
- Preheat the oven to + 100 ° C and leave the grits there for 1 hour.
- Grind the cooled buckwheat with a blender.
Having received the desired ingredient, the drink is easy to prepare. You need to take 250 ml of kefir and combine them with 1 tbsp. l flour. You can do this either immediately before use, or in the evening, leaving the drink in the refrigerator.
If desired, you can add 1-2 g of spices, such as:
- ground garlic or ginger;
- red or black pepper;
Rules for the use of buckwheat flour with kefir
When using a product from kefir and buckwheat flour, a number of certain rules should be observed in order to lose weight and not get health problems:
- When taking a cocktail, harmful foods and alcohol should be excluded from the diet.
- Do not use the product more than 2 times a day.
- In addition to the drink, you should eat other foods, you can not be limited only to them.
- You need to consume more water than usual.
- Refuse salt during the diet.
- The usual diet should be divided from 3 to 5-6 times a day.
- Dinner should be 2 hours before bedtime.
- You should reduce the number of calories consumed by several times.
Important! Any balanced and low-calorie diet will not have much effect without exercise.
How to get out of a diet
It is worthwhile to understand that if a person wants not only to lose 2-3 kg by the New Year, but always to look slim and fit, then he should not just limit himself for a while, but abandon a number of harmful foods forever. in order to “consolidate” the effect of losing weight and not get stomach problems. If you do not perform these actions, you can get a severe upset stomach or gain weight again.
To do this, it is worth following a number of rules:
- Consume more fluids.
- Calorie foods increase gradually.
- To take meat and other "heavy" products for the esophagus in small portions.
- The amount of servings consumed at a time should be increased gradually.
- The first few days after the diet, eat liquid foods.
- Like any product, this one has a number of contraindications:
- People who are allergic to lactose should not drink the drink.
- An excess of buckwheat flour affects the functioning of the kidneys and liver.
- A cocktail should not be taken for people with low blood pressure and high blood viscosity.
Did you know? According to studies by scientists from North America, you can’t stay on the same diet for a long time, since the effect is gradually lost. The menu should be not only balanced, but also varied.