Cooking pink salmon in a pot of potatoes
Pink salmon, also called pink salmon, is appreciated for its tender meat and caviar. Dishes from it are popular in many countries. The meat of this fish is not only very tasty, but also healthy. It is suitable for cooking, frying, baking, salting. How to quickly cook a delicious dish of pink salmon in the oven, the article will tell.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
For baking, you should choose a small carcass.
Did you know? Pink salmon can change sex. It is known that at birth most individuals are females, however, in the process of growing up, they become males.
It should be fresh, as evidenced by such characteristics:
- pleasant sea smell;
- smooth, moist silver-colored scales;
- red gills;
- pink meat.
You should refuse to purchase fish with cloudy eyes, green or gray gills, bright red entrails. Fresh pulp quickly restores shape when pressed. If a dent remains for a long time, this may indicate that the fish has been thawed.
Baked pink salmon in pots in the oven
2 pots of 0.5 l. 1 hour
sour cream (mayonnaise)
2–4 tbsp. l
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peeled potatoes and onions into cubes.
- Chop the carrots in semicircles.
- Peel and cut the fish into small pieces. Remove large bones from it.
- Put potatoes at the bottom of the pots. Salt and pepper.
- Put a layer of onion on top, then fish and onion again. Add salt and pepper.
- Add carrots.
- Place 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream or mayonnaise in each container. Pour in 100 ml of water.
- Place the pots in the oven, heated to + 180 ° C. Bake for 40 minutes. Chop parsley.
Important! Since roasting of pink salmon is very fast, it is important not to over-hold it in the oven so that it does not dry out. Otherwise, the delicate taste will be spoiled.
Video recipeRecipe for pink salmon in pots in an oven with potatoesVideo recipe: Recipe for pink salmon in pots in an oven with potatoes
So, using the recipe described above, you can bake delicious and fragrant pink salmon in a pot. The main thing is to choose a high-quality carcass and not overexpose it in the oven.