Making hot pink salmon sandwiches
Hot sandwiches with fish and cheese baked in the oven are a very tasty and healthy dish that will not leave anyone indifferent. It will suit both the daily breakfast and the festive table. This appetizer is not only very tasty, it is also quite simple to prepare. In this recipe, you can use not only ice cream or fresh pink salmon, but also canned one. If you replace it with saury, it will also work out quite well.
Selection and preparation of ingredients
If you decide to cook exactly raw pink salmon, it is better to choose a whole one to check its gills, which should be light red. The skin of a good fish is tight to the meat and has no damage, the fillet and belly inside are pink. Fresh pink salmon smells nice, and there are no dents on its surface when pressed.
Important! If the fish’s tail is too dry, this is an indication that it has been frozen many times.
Recipe for Hot Salmon and Cheese Sandwiches
10-12 pcs. 30 minutes
Nutritional value per 100 g:
- Peel the fish, remove the skin and separate the bones, leaving only the fillet.
- Cut it into small pieces.
- Salt, pepper, add vegetable oil and mix well.
- Leave to marinate for 20 minutes.Cut the loaf, spread each slice with butter and place them on a baking sheet.
- Put the pickled fish on top and rub the cheese on it.
- Place sandwiches in the oven for 20 minutes and bake at 200 ° C.
Recipe for hot salmon and cheese sandwiches Video Recipe: Recipe for hot salmon and cheese sandwiches
Did you know? After throwing caviar, pink salmon dies after 15 minutes.
In fish sandwiches, you can add greens, onions, sliced in rings, and other vegetables to your taste, if you wish. This appetizer in all variations will be very tasty.